Do you use Veeam software? If the answer to that question is yes or you are even curious about Veeam Software then you need to look at attending the premier online event – VeeamON Virtual. The event will be held December 5, 2018 and is an online only event. As noted on the site – http://vee.am/vonv
“VeeamON Virtual is a unique online conference designed to deliver the latest insights on Intelligent Data Management…to the comfort of your own office.”
There are many reasons to attend the event some of which are –
- Understand the five stages of Intelligent Data Management.
- Learn how to extend your Hyper-Availability of data to the multi-cloud World including Veeam Availability Suite 9.5 Update 4 coming soon.
- Hear about partnerships with other vendors like NetApp, Cisco, and Nutanix.
- See the latest cloud innovations.
- Learn Veeam’s predictions for 2019 and beyond.
Including the many reasons listed above to attend the event, there is an Agenda that is divided in to 3 tracks –
I will dive in to more detail in my next post regarding the different tracks and what they cover.